We added a new report for you in SEO Effect. This shows you the keywords from you Campaign Keyword list ordered by potential. Keywords that are near a top SE ranking and that also show a good potential of extra visitors make it to the top of the list. So we’re talking about words on the first page but not in the top 5 with a high volume of “Max extra visits”.
This report works best for a list of close to a 100 keywords or more.
How to use?
The modern way is not to focus on a single ‘high potential’ keyword but to extent it to a theme.
So if you found a promising keyword in the new report:
- select it and click on “More like this”.
- Then go to keyword research and you’ll find a new research list based on that keyword.
- From this list you select keywords that fit in the theme you’re building (synonyms, long tail words, related words).
- Add these words to your Campaign keyword list.
- If you want, group these words using a label and there it is: a theme that you can base a well focused SEO effort on.
Write content en do your online PR for the theme and keep track of your progress using the data found under “SEO Performance”.
Other improvements in our latest release
- Labeling has been extended to 100 labels
- Sort on rank difference in rank reports
- Bugfixes and uability improvements.
[…] New report: High potential keywords! […]