Your customer needs a dashboard with all his marketing channels or a specific SEO report. You do not really want them to look into SEO Effect. Or you do not want them to know that you are using SEO Effect for their search engine optimization and higher rankings.
API data export feeds
There are now 5 SEO API export feeds available in SEO Effect to create custom reports and dashboards.
- Keyword api feed; keywords, search volumes, traffic, competition and more
- Crawl error api feed with combi data from Google search console and our own SEO effect crawler
- Rank report overview api feed
- Rank report details api feed; rankings per search engine profile (e.g., Google desktop or eg Google mobile Amsterdam) with sort score, scoring URL and tags
- Visibility Index api feed; KPI visibility index per search engine profile for the site and all competitors.
These APIs make it easy to build your own white label customer dashboards. For example, in Cyfe, Google Docs, or Google DataStudio. We ourselfes, for example, publish the charts in our SEO industry researches in this way.
Tip. Read also the how-to blogpost how to export and import our data into Google docs.
Other White label options
Looking for an easier way to send your own reports to clients? Then read more about our ‘White label SEO reporting‘. These reports easily compile based on your SEO Effect customer dashboard and your own header (logo!).