For SEO consultants or for SEO wizards working in a team we made a set of tools, starting with a Keyword Research tool and SEO Effect Trends, that help you work faster and smarter.
SEO Effect lets you work with one integrated set of tools. Let SEO Effect do the fetching, calculating and organizing of all data. You can now focus on your creative solutions and take your SEO business to the next level.
We give you a roundup of all features that are now in SEO effect or will be embedded in the months to come.
SEO Effect uses several api’s for actual and integrated data.
- Google Analytics api,
- Google Adwords api,
- Google webmaster tool api,
- Google search api,
- Yahoo Boss api
- Bing api
- Ahref api
- Moz api
Advanced tools for measurement, analysis and strategy.
- SEO Effect utilizes the Google Analytics api and many other api’s, assuring the use of fresh data.
- Use new SEO key performance indicators like ‘mean traffic share’, ‘traffic share at keyword level’ en ‘Intentional Keyword Effectiveness Index’ (IKEI).
- Check how (your client) brand names perform in organic search
- Measure the Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) of your off-line and on-line campaigns, segmented to o.a. SEA and SEO.
We strive for pro tools that give you in-depth data and let you work ‘quick and detailed’.
Measure search behavior on an enterprise level.
- Measures search behavior in search engines and on websites. Discover exact search volumes down to the keyword level and also what share of that traffic reaches your site.
- We calculate the potential traffic of each keyword, help you predict extra traffic, leads or sales. Create a solid business case for your SEO plans.
- Compare the SEO effort to a SEA benchmark that SEO effect calculates: “What would it cost to achieve the same effect with Adwords”
Your link building strategy
Get your link data form the most elaborate index: 5 times larger than Yahoo Site explorer and 30 times larger that SeoMoz. All anchor texts are indexed as well which allows a snappier response.
Research the link strategy of your competitors.
- What keywords do they use?
- From where do they link?
- What are the ones that really give link juice?
Link management and on-line PR
Link building 1.0 (link begging)
- See ‘the missing links’ per keyword of your top ten competitors. What links do they have that you are lacking.
- Apply for those links using our link-wizard to get link juice. Keep track of applications, responses and conversion ratio per employee, to evaluate, learn and educate.
- Find new link building options, guided by our meta-directory that includes data on ‘placing ratio’.
Link building 2.0 (link baiting)
- Get help to create great SEO content that is of real value to your visitors.
- No more; ‘writers block”.
- Provide your copy writers with our keyword based rss feed to stay in touch with the buzz.
- Create quotes and internal links at the click of a button.
- Get real time feedback on synonyms for Latent Semantic indexing (LSI), keyword density and keyword spamming.
Monitor en manage social media influencers
- Build a contact-list of on-line journalists, bloggers, tweeter-users and other social media influencers and ‘linkerati’ related to each campaign.
- Seed your content and keep track of responses
- Monitor and learn form the result. Learn what works and what not.
SEO White label for agencies
SEO Effect has two flavors in white label reporting:
SEO API export data for custom reports and dashboards. Build exact what you and your client want.
SEO white label report for mail. In two easy steps to your clients PDF report.