After ten years we will adjust the SEO Effect prices. Both upwards and downwards. So that’s both good and bad news, but for almost everyone a chance to save money. The price increase will be 2018 per 1 March. The price reduction takes effect immediately. So how does this work?
Prices of single campaigns will rise
Okay first the bad news: the SEO Effect prices go up from $ 9.- per prepaid credit to $ 11.- per credit.
This means that the prices of campaigns change as follows: (Ex VAT)
- A small campaign goes from $ 9.- to $ 11.- per month
- A medium goes from $ 27.- to $ 33.- per month
- A large goes from $ 54.- to $ 66.- per month
Why do you pay more for prepaid credits?
There are a number of reasons why we need to increase the prices of individual credits.
- Since we started with SEO Effect in 2009, despite inflation, the price of $ 9.- per credit has remained the same. The data we purchase become more expensive.
- In those 10 years, the tool has become 10 times as rich in functionality.
So it’s really time to balance that out again.
The good news: entry level price for subscription down by 50%
The good news is that the starting price for (agency) subscriptions will go down from $ 249.- to $ 119.-. Yep: we cut it by 50%!
With an agency account you don’t pay per campaign but for your actual use. This usage is determined by: number of campaigns, total number of keywords in the campaigns, number of search engine profiles (for example: Google mobile London, Google Desktop New York or Bing in the Netherlands).
If you have multiple campaigns, it’s often smart and cheaper to switch to an agency account.
Lower entry price: at 2 large campaigns it’s already smart to switch
If you now have 2 large campaigns running through pre-paid, it’s already cheaper to switch to an agency subscription.
- With 2 separate large campaigns per month, you’re paying $ 132.- per month via prepaid. If you are converting to an agency account you pay $ 119.- per month. In addition, you have 20% space to set up an extra campaign with, for example, 300 keywords and 3 search engine profiles.
So, do you now have multiple campaigns in SEO Effect? Consider an agency account. Ask us for a calculation to see if you’re better off with this $ 119.- subscription. If so, we will send you a quote, along with the steps how to continue.
Already have an office account of $ 249.-? It may be that your subscription amount will be reduced automatically if you’re usage is lower than $ 249.- per month. If so, you don’t have to do anything.
How can I save money if I have one campaign?
What if you do not run two campaigns and switching is not for you? Even then you can save money.
The new prices will take effect on the 1st of March 2019. So take advantage of the old prices. Stock up on credits for the old price before for March 1. (max 72 credits per client)