Also under the hood is a lot of customisation for the preparation of new features specifically for web bureaus and agencies. Read on if you want to know what we aming for.
What has improved on the SEO dashboard?
- The SEO dashboard has become responsive. So useful on smartphone, tablet and laptop.
- The first 3 charts provide a quick view of your campaign and contain exactly the three primary steps for people who are starting with SEO.
- There is – we think – a much clearer overview of key SEO factors. In jargon: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- For example, you’ll see the top 5 keyword risers and fallers for the rankings.
- And, about your competitors, you’ll quickly see who’s the best and the worst on the Visbility index.
The new dashboard is a first release. We ourselves would like to add more important metrics. But we’d like to get your feedback first (see below).
For agencies; in the pipeline
The dashboard is technically prepared for features our agency customers ask for: quickly and easily send reports to customers to get in touch with them and stay in touch.
Customers from many agencies would prefer to receive an email report on SEO progress or log in to a simple dashboard. Other usecase? See below.
Typical agency use case
Typical use case is a web or marketing agency that sends a monthly SEO Effect report with the results of it’s SEO services. Possibly accompanied by explanation of what and how. A great moment to review the project and discuss the next goals.
This helps with customer commitment and thus extra work!
White label SEO reports
In addition, some agencies want to communicate with their customers under their own name and logo. We get that!
So what are we thinking about?
We are working on features based on this new SEO dashboard so it can also be shared with third parties:
- With a white label formatting and layout:
- The own logo instead of the SEO Effect logo.
- Without the help articles at the bottom.
- Where you can:
- turn certain metrics on and off
- fill out your own explanatory notes with open fields.
- For example, a method of sending this report as a PDF attachment to your customers.
- And also with a method to make the dashboard available to your customers on a neutral URL or own URL.
In addition to actively contacting agencies to discuss their usecases, you can also contact us. Are you a agency and want to share your opinion? Super! We would love to hear from you! Contact us by email.
And if you are an end user, we would also love to hear what you think!